Because both me and my husband are interested in technology – we work in the IT industry – we recently decided to introduce our little girl to this domain. Our daughter is 3 years old now, so we think that this is just the right time for her to start learning the basics of programming through play. She might like it or she might not, but as her parents, our job is to offer her as many opportunities as possible, so she can choose wisely when the time comes.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!