Before noon, we came up with an idea for a new game. Because both Daddy and I work in IT, we thought about making a no-screen coding game for kids. Inspired by Code-a-Pillar, we tried to create a simple, yet entertaining educational game. We built it using a lot of water bottle caps.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience.
Thank you for your support!