Last year’s Black Friday came with a surprise for me and our 6 years old daughter. Daddy ordered a Nintendo Switch console and some family friendly games. Because we spent (and we’re still spending) most of our time at home, due to the pandemic situation – we work from home, our daughter sometimes has online classes – Nintendo Switch was a fun and entertaining acquisition.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!