This post is not about kids, it’s about moms. It’s about moms who confront themselves with dry and cracked skin after pregnancy. I used to have a smooth skin before I got pregnant and it was even smoother and really soft during my pregnancy due to all the extra blood, better moisture retention and changes in hormone levels. However, after I gave birth my skin gradually became very dry and rough.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!