Because we are experiencing this situation at the moment (we cannot stay outside for more than an hour a day, being a very cold winter, with temperatures going as low as 5F/-15 C during the day), I decided to share with you some ideas of indoor activities and games which we really like and play. I guarantee that these will keep your little one happy, interested and active. All you have to do is to be present and willing to spend amazing time with your toddler.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience.
Thank you for your support!