In their first years of life, our children are like sponges. They observe the surrounding environment and assimilate a multitude of elements. They learn through various means like gestures, language, play. Playing in a constructive way, with the open ended toys, offers our kids the ability to easily develop their personality and skills. This is why the toys they play with have a very important role during their early years, and not only.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!