Today we are very excited because we just finished setting up a Montessori room for our toddler daughter. Although it seems a complex process which requires a lot of attention, planning and choices, we decided to share with you our experiences and prove that it can be done simply, following some important guidelines.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!