I had to explain to my daughter how brainstorming works. To do this, II chose to use three main brainstorming techniques instead of the classical free writing. These are: listing, concept mapping (or mind mapping) and sketching. These three techniques are all very effective when trying to teach little children how to brainstorm.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience.
Thank you for your support!