Do you use the old question parents often ask: “How was your day?” and hear its evasive answer given by your kid: “Fine”? To avoid this generic answer and to engage your kid in a pleasant conversation, we came up with two methods. We also gathered some appropriate open-ended questions.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!