Our baby girl is almost 1yo, the sun is shining bright, the weather is pretty hot, and the market is invaded by numerous fresh and ripe fruits, like apricots, cherries, or strawberries. Well, in fewer words, it is the perfect time for ice cream. I personally love ice cream. It is my guilty pleasure, along with chocolate and watermelon. However, because I want to share ice cream with my little daughter this year, I decided to prepare it at home.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience.
Thank you for your support!