A C-section is considered major surgery. You will probably have to stay in the hospital for four or five days after your baby’s delivery. You will need up to six weeks to fully recover. Of course, nurses and doctors will look after you in the hospital. However, you will have to learn to properly look after yourself after you get home.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience. We thank you!