Baby oral care is extremely important. Even before your baby’s first teeth erupt, pediatric dentists and pediatricians highly recommend regularly cleaning your newborn’s gums. Try using a soft washcloth right after breastfeeding or bottle feeding. You gently massage the gums with a piece of cloth wrapped around your finger to help prevent plaque and bacteria.Continue reading
Follow us on Instagram
- Handling Parental Stress: Techniques for Prioritizing Self-Care While Raising a Family
- The Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children: Exploring Nature’s Playground
- The Benefits of Kegel Exercises during Pregnancy and How To Do Them Right
- Strategies for creating a positive and supportive family environment
- The Importance of Illustrations in Children’s Books: Some of the Best Illustrated Books for Children
This blog contains affiliate links and we could earn a small commission if you use them. This comes at no additional cost to you and all recommendations are based on our own experience.
Thank you for your support!