Because it is that time of the year when we all pack our bags and go somewhere nice and relaxing, this post is about stress free traveling, at list from one point of view. It is about traveling without worries with a toddler in the middle of toilet training.
We recently discovered a very useful item that will certainly make our coming trip way more comfortable. I’m talking about Cool Gear Folding Portable Travel Potty Seat. That’s right, a small, portable, folding toilet for toddlers who are undergoing potty training. We recently bought it and our daughter had already got the chance to use it during a picnic in the woods. And she enjoyed the experience! She felt comfortable and secure.
Here are some specs:
- It is easy to carry – it folds to compact briefcase size and it is lightweight (folded dimensions: 12 1/2″L x 10″W x 3 1/2″H).
- It has a handle at the top as well for easy carrying.
- It is extremely easy to unfold and use (open dimensions: 12 1/2″L x 10″W x 6 1/2″H).
- It uses resealable gallon-sized storage bags (we use these: Kalencom Potette Plus Liners or these: TidyTots Disposable Potty Chair Liners).
- The seat has two storage compartments on either side to hold the bags, wipes, and a change of underwear or training pants.
The feats we liked:
- It is convenient and sanitary.
- It can be used for a long period of time.
- It is sturdy and has the right height.
- It can be tucked under the stroller or just carried using its handle.
How it works:
Well, this has got to be the best purchase decision we have made recently!
If this helped you, let us know!